Röhlig Penske Logistics is a joint venture between Röhlig Logistics and Penske Logistics and builds on the successful cooperation between the two logistics companies in serving common customers in Europe. Röhlig Penske Logistics offers warehouse space, transport management and e-commerce logistics at its locations in Nettetal, Germany and Roosendaal, The Netherlands. 100 employees work at the two locations.
For our Location in Roosendaal (Netherlands) or Nettetal (Germany) we are currently looking for a
Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
Control Tower Transportation
In this role you will manage customer relationships for some of our Control Tower Clients as well as potentially transport from our Röhlig Penske’s warehouses. In order to offer the best possible services, the main purpose of this function is to know the ins and outs of the customers and the internal organization, organize the necessary operational support and follow up on service issues for the customer(s), resolving issues as they arise.
- Discusses the performance with the customer and acts on deviations towards SLA and/or customer
expectations, both in case of escalations as well as to improve structurally
- Significant carrier interaction (carrier procurement, carrier relationship management)
- Attends and/or organizes meetings with customers and internally
- Coordinates improvement projects
- Develops potential supply chain solutions for existing customers, together with engineering, IT, sales and other departments
- Follows up on solutions implemented at the customer
- Measures and reports on the KPI’s as agreed with the customer in line with SLA
Depending on the seniority of the selected candidate, the selected person might become responsible for customer P&L’s and customer development (growth).
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Educated at least on HBO level (e.g. Commercial Logistics)
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of integrated value added services in an international environment
- Has a background in logistics and supply chain
- Fluent in business English (spoken and written). Any other European language skills are useful (at least one additional foreign language)
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
What you can expect
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- We focus on longevity and offer long-term employment contracts
- Regular career development talks and individual training and coaching give you a base for your further professional development
- Our international representation ensures a range of opportunities for career development in Europe
- We offer an attractive and performance-related remuneration package as well as monetary benefits like a company supported pension scheme, travel allowance, vitality provisions and secondary employment benefits with tax advantage
- Our company policy for flexible working hours and mobile working supports your personal needs in your daily routine
- And above all: get the chance to be a part of a great team!
We look forward to meeting you!
Sr. Human Resources Manager
Röhlig Penske Logistics B.V.
4706 PB Roosendaal, the Netherlands