Our contract logistics division comprises worldwide logistics services with a global network of currently 24 full service 3PL facilities with a total of 250,000 sqm:
- State-of-the art digital solutions including barcode processing, EDI, Web Portal, WMS
- Bonded & non-bonded warehousing
- Managed transport services
- Value-added services
- P.O./ Vendor Management
- Process optimization
For our Location in Nettetal (Germany) we are currently looking for a
JUNIOR MANAGER SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (M/F/D)
- Creation of documents and updating existing ones in the company portal, including:
- Creating document templates and content in MS Office environment (.doc, .xlsx, .ppt)
- Updating existing documents whenever a change is needed and tracking of Global Contract Logistics files, following our Quality Management System standards
- Participating actively in improving existing process standards
- Other activities to further develop contract logistics capabilities at Röhlig:
- Assisting in new warehouse implementation projects
- Warehouse Management System: supporting Röhlig Global Contract Logistics network with problem resolution via ticket system and WMS internal consulting
- Creating internal financial and operational reports for the business unit jointly with controlling and accounting departments
- Developing small excel tools, e.g. warehouse calculation and project planning models
- Degree, preferably in the areas of warehouse logistics or supply chain management
- Ideally some first experience with at least one ERP/Warehouse Management System (CIM Prolag WMS, CargowiseOne WMS, SAP)
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) including Microsoft Visio
- Excellent command of English written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like XML or Visual Basic is desirable
- Creativity and design thinking
- Resilient and patient
What you can expect
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- We focus on longevity and offer an unlimited employment contract.
- We offer an attractive and performance-related remuneration package as well as monetary benefits like additional holiday payments, child-caring contribution and a company-supported pension scheme.
- Our company policy for flexible working hours and mobile working supports your personal needs in your daily routine.
- If a long-term time-out is needed, it could be arranged a 2 to 6 months’ sabbatical.
- Regular career development talks and individual training and coaching give you a base for your further professional development.
- Different offers by our partner awo lifebalance support you to balance family and work commitments.
- Your birthday is an additional day-off.
- You prefer riding a bicycle to the office? Take a chance getting a company bike-leasing offer through salary conversion and employer’s contribution.
- And above all: take a chance to be a part of a great team!
We look forward to meeting you!
Human Resources Manager
Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Am Weser-Terminal 8