Röhlig Penske Logistics is a joint venture between Röhlig Logistics and Penske Logistics and builds on the successful cooperation between the two logistics companies in serving common customers in Europe. Röhlig Penske Logistics offers warehouse space, transport management and e-commerce logistics at its locations in Nettetal, Germany and Roosendaal, The Netherlands. 100 employees work at the two locations.
For our Location in Roosendaal (Netherlands) or Nettetal (Germany) we are currently looking for a
Application Specialist WMS (m/w/d)
This role within Rohlig Penske Logistics has been developed in order to guarantee:
- the continuity and optimization of the usage of the functionality of the Warehouse Management System and
- the maintenance and development of the WMS knowledge at the required level, in the most cost-effective way.
It concerns business-critical applications whose proper functioning is of vital importance to Rohlig Penske Logistics. In first instance, it concerns the functional management of externally purchased applications, but in the long run, in-house developed applications can be added to this.
- Responsible for quality, performance and compliance for Data Management and Application Management, wiith a priority on the WMS application and related portals
- Assure service levels based on Service Level Agreements with the Business Units
- Provide 3rd line support to Super Users
- Act as a filter prior to involving the Vendor’s Helpdesk
- Analyze warehousing requirements of internal/external customers and make translation to specific WMS application set-up
- Work in a project team to analyze the CTQ’s of the customer
- Work together with the Logistics Engineer on preparation of WMS tenders
- Check and analyze the technical possibilities in WMS application
- Ensure correct billing of DCM activities can be set-up that meets audit requirements
- Manage the implementation/roll-out of the WMS application for own locations and customers
- Change management to enable necessary adjustments in set-up of existing applications
- Coordinate required training efforts for super users
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- ICT related MBO/HBO education level, supplemented with specific ICT courses
- Basic understanding of electronic data exchange, query language (SQL,) data warehouse, activity based costing, Business Intelligence & management reporting
- Knowledge of warehouse-processes and set-up in WMS applications
- Experienced in working with a project management tool
- Effective communication with all levels of external and internal customers, associates, and suppliers; be able to discuss in a reasoned and solution-oriented way
- Fluent in English and any other languages (preferably Dutch and/or German)
What you can expect
Working at Röhlig Penske Logistics means to live internationally: Every day, team members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- We focus on longevity and offer an long-term employment contract
- Regular career development talks and individual training and coaching give you a base for your further
- Our international representation ensures a range of opportunities for career development in Europe
- We offer an attractive and performance-related remuneration package as well as monetary benefits like a company-supported pension scheme, travel allowance, vitality provisions and secondary employment benefits with tax advantage
- Our company policy for flexible working hours and mobile working supports your personal needs in your daily routine
- And above all: get the chance to be a part of a great team!
We look forward to meeting you!
Sr. Human Resources Manager
Tel.: +31 165 576753 | Mobile: +31 620438578
Röhlig Penske Logistics
4706 PB Roosendaal, the Netherlands